kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 8, 2009

Sunday World, 02-Aug-2009: LET'S hear it for the boys - and in this case the new Mr Ireland. He may have exotic looks and sport a foreign-sounding name, but the lad who'll represent Ireland in the forthcoming Mr World contest is a born and bred Limerickman. Dishy Kamal Ibrahim (23) beat off a dozen other contestants in the early hours of yesterday morning to become the new Mr Ireland. "My Dad is Nigerian and my Mum is Italian but I was born in Limerick and grew up here, although I did live in Nigeria for a few years," an excited Kamal told us. "But Limerick is where I grew up. All my friends and family and from here and it's my hometown." MORE HERE...

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Bài đăng phổ biến