kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thứ Sáu, 10 tháng 7, 2009


The Korea Times, 08-Jul-2009: Wednesday night was hot and humid, with some places drenched in summer rain, but the 2009 Miss Korea Pageant venue was packed with friends and family waiting to welcome the country's next beauty queen. Kim Joo-ri, who entered the contest as Miss Seoul, was crowned Miss Korea at the Sejong Center for the Performing Arts in downtown Seoul. The 21-year-old looked surprised when Chang Jae-ku, the chairman of the Hankook Ilbo Media Group, finally announced her name, but she smiled as she was crowned by former Miss Korea Na Re.``I am so happy and I thank everybody who has been cheering for me. I'm happy, but I believe this means I will have to try harder to uphold the Miss Korea spirit. I promise I will do my best,'' Kim said. MORE HERE...

Miss Korea 2009 and her court of honor

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Bài đăng phổ biến