kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Chủ Nhật, 12 tháng 7, 2009


Dearest Madhu,

Happy Birthday! You are my one and only Desi Girl! I vividly remember the night you first came into my life 17 years ago. You were among the most gorgeous women ever to grace the Miss Universe stage, and on the esteemed list of the most beautiful women ever to compete for the title of Miss Universe, you rank as highly now as you did in 1992. You will always be that dusky, exotic beauty from Bombay who stole my heart...and the show in Bangkok. And you will always be my Miss Universe 1992. Have a wonderful birthday and many happy r
eturns!

Signed Yours Truly,

Dean Harris, Beauty School (who also celebrates his birthday on July 13!)

P.S. Prof Chandni says hi!




Aint nobody like my Desi girl
Aint nobody like my Desi girl
Who's the hottest girl in the world?
My Desi girl, my Desi girl
She'll rock your world
My Desi girl, my Desi girl

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Bài đăng phổ biến