kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 9, 2009

Miss Universe Jamaica 2009, Carolyn Yapp - robbed of a spot in the top 15?

Source: Jamaica Observer, 15-sep-2009
TEENage: How do you feel about the recent controversy which many
persons believe that you were a victim of?

CY: (Sighs) I heard the reports on the television, and it was a claim made by the choreographer who I met personally and is someone deeply involved in Miss Universe so one would assume him to be credible. I don't know how true it is, but if it is true then it's disappointing. I do recall the night before the final show we [the delegates] were asked to form a line in alphabetical order and say our name, age and country while he [Trump] looked at each of us with an assistant taking notes, I don't know for what reason. But as for me, my satisfaction lies in the fact that I represented my country to the best of my abilities, and had a blast doing it (smiles) that was my goal and I achieved that.

MORE HERE...

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Bài đăng phổ biến