kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thứ Năm, 11 tháng 6, 2009

Miss Earth South Africa 2009 held on Sat 06th June 2009 at Emperors Palace, Johannesburg. Final pageant, Chanel Grantham won Miss Earth SA 2009.

Here is Miss Earth SA 2009 Candidate

12
Michelle Cory

I have recently received my Bachelor of Arts in Creative Brand Communications. I am passionate about life and love being active. I water-ski, wakeboard and enjoy aerobic classes at the gym. This year I’m working on my very own organic cookbook, and painting. I am hoping to have my first art exhibition at the end of 2009. I believe in educating our youth about the environment and teaching them ways to keep our beautiful South Africa cleaner and greener.




<< PREV | NEXT >>


Courtesy : missearthsa.co.za

RELATED BEAUTY INTERNATIONAL PAGEANTS

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Bài đăng phổ biến