kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thứ Năm, 11 tháng 6, 2009

Miss Earth South Africa 2009 held on Sat 06th June 2009 at Emperors Palace, Johannesburg. Final pageant, Chanel Grantham won Miss Earth SA 2009.

Here is Miss Earth SA 2009 Candidate

11
Maxzell Lerm

I enjoy reading tremendously, and can delightfully admit that I have after months finished four of my own children books, illustrations and all that will be published shortly. I am also an active painter, I not only find it a great source of relaxation I am mesmerised by the canvas and creating a world via my vivid imagination. I believe that all great things start off small. Anything can be accomplished with a positive attitude and a great deal of determination




<< PREV | NEXT >>


Courtesy : missearthsa.co.za

RELATED BEAUTY INTERNATIONAL PAGEANTS

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Bài đăng phổ biến