kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thứ Ba, 16 tháng 6, 2009


The Dean's recieved this postcard from our beloved librarian, Lorraine: "Boys, I'm so glad you cancelled graduation ceremonies this year to save money. With my free time, I took a trip to Miami Beach to meet up with some of my old friends, the little Miss Universes. They have been showing me a hell of a time. Last night they took me to the Fountainbleu Hotel where we had cocktails. Maybe I had a couple too many Pink Squirrels but I could swear I saw this lady dancing in the fountain out front. Who is she? Luv Ya, Lorraine" "P.S. Sorry about the quality of the photo I took of her, but it was the Pink Squirrels clicking the camera."


Lorraine, darling, you saw Marlene Schmidt, Miss Universe 1961. Have fun, The Deans.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Bài đăng phổ biến