kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 2, 2009



Prof. Chandni and Dean Harris had brunch together today and both commented on the stunning new Miss Universe Ukraine 2009, Kristina Koz-Gotlib.

"Why does Miss World always get the sexy blondes? It will be a crime if Kristina does not make top five at Miss Universe 2009!" Prof. Chandni opined.

I agree," said Dean Harris, "Miss Universe is famished for sexy blondes! Will Kristina be the next Jennifer Hawkins? Is she the Universe's answer to Ksenia Sukhinova? Can Kristina bring the European drought at Miss Universe to an end this year?"

Prof. Chandni replied, "Of course, you know I concur with you, but if Frieda Pinto wins Miss India, my money is on her! Which reminds me - I must call Lorraine to see if she needs me to bring anything over tonite when we watch the Oscars together!"










More photos of Miss Universe Ukraine 2009 here!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Bài đăng phổ biến