kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 6, 2010

Miss Tibet 2010 is set for June 6 in Dharamsala, India. Competing for the 9th annual title are Rinchen Choden, 25; Tenzin Namchoe, 22; Tenzin Norzom, 23; and Yangchen Metok, 19. The pageant is a form of protest against the Chinese occupation of Tibet. The participating Tibetan beauties are critical of Chinese tactics in their homeland and see the pageant as a way to affirm their Tibetan identity.

"I think China has no business to interfere with our country. I am a Tibetan and I will feel great and I will be proud of myself that I am taking part in this contest and I am proud of my country and I am proud to represent myself for Tibet. I can participate in any international competition and China has nothing to do with that," said Rinchen Chodan, a finalist.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Bài đăng phổ biến